International Student Identity Card - the ultimate global student ID & discount card!
The ISIC card is your ultimate student lifestyle card. Want awesome travel deals, money off online shopping, discounts on restaurants, cafes and takeaways? We’ve got you covered!
ISIC is the only internationally-recognised student ID. It's a must have for any student in New Zealand. With an ISIC you can access discounts both locally and globally.
There are over 150,000 discounts worldwide – so you will never be short of a bargain. Simply search & view benefits on the ISIC app, and then redeem them using your virtual ISIC card.
From 1st February 2018 all cards ordered on this website will be issued as virtual cards, accessible via the free ISIC App.
What will I get from the virtual ISIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- 1000s of benefits in New Zealand & Australia
- 20% off hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions including OGO Rotorua, Blastacars, Thunder Jet Queenstown + more
- Skydiving discounts with the likes of NZONE Skydive, Taupo Tandem Skydiving & Skydive Wanaka
- Online retail discounts with Missguided and Countdown
Am I eligible?
If you are a full-time student at school, college or university, aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC.
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- Proof of full time study e.g. a
- copy of your university or student card, which is dated indicates you are currently a full-time student, a
- signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a currently a full-time student.
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of an ISIC card is $30.00 NZD
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.