Save money with ISIC in Auckland | ISIC New Zealand
See how you save heaps in Auckland with an ISIC card!
Image | NewZealand.com
The big one, (by New Zealand standards) Auckland is the country's haven for those looking for a 'big city lifestyle' with the added benefit of being no matter where you are in Auckland, touching distance to extraordinary landscapes native to the North Island. A somewhat warmer climate than the rest of the country, Auckland is quite simply a pleasant and beautiful city to be lucky enough to visit. Check out just some of our best discounts below!
Urban Adventures - our currently featured benefit!
Urban Adventures are day tours with a difference, led by passionate locals who aim to show people a mix of world-famous sites and hidden gems, while uncovering back streets, local hotspots and quirky landmarks. They operate in more than 170 cities worldwide (including Auckland!) and support local communities and the environment through a commitment to responsible travel. Urban Adventures is a division of Intrepid Travel, a leading experimental tour company to over 100,000 travellers annually. 10% discount on all tours!
While we may love Urban Adventures, we've got so many more discounts for you in Auckland. Check 'em out!
Some of the below discounts are redeemed through Frequent Values.
Some offers are part of the ISIC Australia & New Zealand Frequent Values Partnership. For cards issued outside of New Zealand or Australia please visit our International Cardholders information here to find out more about accessing the ISIC Frequent Values Program.
- Danny Doolans
- O'Hagan's Irish Pub
- Devonport Stone Oven Bakery and Cafe
- 20% off at The Junction Eatery
- Grasshopper Bar and Restaurant
- Mr. Yakitori
- Jones The Grocer
- $3.90 for any coffee size at Misters
- 25% off any adult jump with Auckland Sky Jump
- 25% off any adult walk with Auckland Sky Walk
- Complimentary admission when another is purchased to Uptown Bounce
- 25% off bridge climb with Auckland Bridge Climb
- 25% off bridge bungy jump with Auckland Bridge Bungy
- 20% off Blastacars DriftKarts West Auckland
- 25% off Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari
- 30% off general admission to Clip & Climb (bookings essential)
- Buy one, get one free return ticket for EXPLORE MOTUTAPU
- $2 off entry to Stardome Observatory & Planetarium
- $3 off entry to Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki
- Save up to 15% on selected services with InterCity
- Up to 40% off international fares with STA Travel, plus other offers too
The cards can save you $$$ both in New Zealand and globally, so perfect for those travelling overseas as well as offering amazing discounts right here in New Zealand. Get your card today and start saving now!
Buy an ISIC Student Card | Buy an ITIC Teacher Card | Buy an IYTC Youth Card
All discounts are correct at time of publishing this article and are subject to change without notice. Please always check here for the latest information. Some offers are part of the ISIC Australia & New Zealand Frequent Values Partnership. For cards issued outside of Australia or New Zealand please visit our International Cardholders information here to find out more about accessing the ISIC Frequent Values Program.Back to overview