Save money with ISIC in Wellington | ISIC New Zealand
See how you can save heaps in Wellington with an ISIC card!
Image | wellingtonnz.com
In the complex world that is New Zealand geography, Wellington lies at the bottom of the top island. With the locals coining the local stadium, 'The Cake Tin', they are a funny bunch who always enjoy a good laugh. Home to just under half a million people, Wellington is a chilled out, but cosmopolitan city at the same time. Consistently ranked among the most livable cities in the world, it's also brilliant for a quick visit too. Check out just some of our best discounts below!
Images (top & left - right) | Dillon Anderson | Newzealand.com | RotaryPortNicholsonClub
Paintball Corp - our currently featured benefit!
Image | PaintballCorp
Tag Paintball has two amazing outdoor Wellington-based locations, so no matter where you're based, they've got you covered (in paint). This is an exciting and fun sport for all! It's a chance to shake off your day-to-day responsibilities and rekindle your spirit of adventure. When the adrenaline starts pumping, you can't help but love the thrill of the game. Bookings essential. Buy 1 paintball package, get 1 free!
Some of the below discounts are redeemed through Frequent Values.
Some offers are part of the ISIC Australia & New Zealand Frequent Values Partnership. For cards issued outside of New Zealand or Australia please visit our International Cardholders information here to find out more about accessing the ISIC Frequent Values Program.
While we may love Paintball Corp, we've got so many more discounts for you in windy Wellington. Check 'em out!
- Alissa's Patisserie
- Big Dogs on Blair
- Big Elephant Thai Restaurant
- Cosa Nostra
- Arthur's Cafe
- Tinakori Bistro
- 20% off a one hour massage at Absolute Therapy
- 50% off a TRY DIVE COURSE at Dive Wellington
- 20% any canoe with Kahutara Canoes
- Buy one, get one free 3 month gym membership to Massey University Gym
- Buy one, get one free to Paintball Corp
- Buy one, get one free admission to Staglands Wildlife Reserve
- Buy one, get one free game of bowling at Strike Entertainment
- 50% off a round of golf at Treasure Island Adventure Golf
- Buy one, get one free admission to NGA Manu Nature Reserve
Save on travel
- Save up to 15% on selected services with InterCity
- Up to 40% off international fares with STA Travel, plus other offers too
The cards can save you $$$ both in New Zealand and globally, so perfect for those travelling overseas as well as offering amazing discounts right here in New Zealand. Get your card today and start saving now!
Buy an ISIC Student Card | Buy an ITIC Teacher Card | Buy an IYTC Youth Card
All discounts are correct at time of publishing this article and are subject to change without notice. Please always check here for the latest information. Some offers are part of the ISIC Australia & New Zealand Frequent Values Partnership. For cards issued outside of Australia or New Zealand please visit our International Cardholders information here to find out more about accessing the ISIC Frequent Values Program.Back to overview