International Teacher Identity Card - Student discounts for teachers!
The International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) is the essential discount card designed for full-time teachers and professors.
Student discounts for teachers, yes please!
Since its introduction in 1984, the ITIC has grown to become the most widely accepted proof of teaching status worldwide. Save at home and abroad on travel, accommodation, food and drink, entertainment, admissions to museums and cultural attractions, retail purchases and more. Now a virtual card, once your application is approved you can simply search & view benefits on the ISIC app, and then redeem them using your virtual card.
From 1st February 2018 all cards ordered on this website will be issued as virtual cards, accessible via the free ISIC App.
What will I get from the virtual ITIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- 1000s of benefits in Australia & New Zealand
- 20% off hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions including OGO Rotorua, Blastacars, Thunder Jet Queenstown + more
- Skydiving discounts with the likes of NZONE SKydive, Taupo Tandem Skydiving & Skydive Wanaka
- Online retail discounts with Missguided and Countdown
Am I eligible?
The International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) is for full time teachers or professors.
To prove your full time teaching status, you will need a letter on official school or university stationery. This must state that you are employed at a recognised school, college or university for at least 18 hours per week, for a minimum of 1 academic year.
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- A document that proves that you are currently a full time teacher/professor.
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of a ITIC card is $30.00 NZD
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.