International Youth Travel Card - The essential discount card for under 31s!
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC).
With a virtual IYTC card, you’re part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts in New Zealand & overseas. Everybody who is under the age of 31 can purchase the International Youth Travel Card - IYTC.
Contrary to the name, you get more than just awesome travel deals with one of these virtual cards. We're talking discounts on eating out, online shopping, attractions and activities and more! Simply search & view benefits on the ISIC app, and then redeem them using your card.
From 1st February 2018 all cards ordered on this website will be issued as virtual cards, accessible via the free ISIC App.
If you're under 31 and want to save cash - it's a must have
What will I get from the ITIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- 1000s of benefits in Australia & New Zealand
- 20% off hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions like OGO Rotorua, Blastacars & Thunder Jet Queenstown
- Skydiving discounts with the likes of NZONE Skydie, Taupo Tandem Skydiving & Skydive Wanaka
- Online retail discounts with Missguided
What do I need to get an IYTC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- Proof of identity (Passport, Birth Certificate, An official identity card issued by the official authorities)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of a IYTC card is $30.00 NZD
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.