Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to participation in any of the #winwithisic competitions entered on this website. By entering competitions, the participant accepts the following conditions.
1. The promoter of this competition is ISIC New Zealand whose office is at Level 14, Telco Building, 16 Kingston St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand. Referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘ISIC’.
2. Employees of ISIC New Zealand and STA Travel New Zealand or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the ISIC New Zealand Website.
5. Closing time for entry for each competition is listed in the table below. After the time stated, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
|Competition||Closing time for entry|
|River Rats Kaituna Rafting and Guided Hot Pools experience for 2||23:59:59 on Monday 26th February 2018|
|NZOne 15,000ft Skydive||23:59:59 on Monday 26th March 2018|
|Scanmarker Air||23:59:59 on Thursday 28th June 2018|
|JUCY||23:59:59 on Tuesday 31st July 2018|
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows: A successful completion and submission of the competition entry form on the pages listed below is considered an entry. Only New Zealand residents are eligible to enter the competition.
|Competition||Entry form link|
|River Rats Kaituna Rafting and Guided Hot Pools experience for 2||https://www.isiccard.co.nz/winwithisic/river-rats|
Details specific to the River Rats Kaituna Rafting and Guided Hot Pools experience for 2 Competition: This competition is active between Monday 12th February and Monday 26th February 2018. Entries will only be accepted during these times. Entries will only be accepted between the time of competition posting on the first day of the competition and 23:59:59 on the day the competition closes.
Details specific to the NZOne Skydive Competition: This competition is active between Monday 5th March and Monday 26th March 2018. Entries will only be accepted during these times. Entries will only be accepted between the time of competition posting on the first day of the competition and 23:59:59 on the day the competition closes.
Details specific to the Scanmarker Air Competition: This competition is active between Thursday 14th June and Thursday 28th June 2018. Entries will only be accepted between the time of competition posting on the first day of the competition and 23:59:59 on the day the competition closes.
Details specific to the JUCY Competition: This competition is active between Tuesday the 10th of July and Tuesday the 31st of July 2018. Entries will only be accepted between the time of competition posting on the first day of the competition and 23:59:59 on the day the competition closes.
JUCY Terms and Conditions:
- Book and Travel Dates: 10/07/2018 - 10/07/2019
- Block Out Travel DatesL 15 Dec 2018-28 Feb 2019 and 14th Apr - 23rd April 19
- Subject to availability, minimum hire periods apply
- The voucher includes a standard risk take excess reduction (other options can be purchased by hirer), unlimited KMS, 24-hour road side cover
- Voucher is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for monetary value, bearer will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the voucher
- Voucher not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts
- General JUCY terms and conditions apply
- Bookings must be confirmed through our reservations team - Call: 0800 399 736 (NZ)
- Voucher must be presented at the time of booking
- Valid for rental from JUCY New Zealand only
8. ISIC New Zealand reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, or in the case of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the ISIC’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by ISIC.
9. ISIC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be chosen by a member of the ISIC team from all entries received and verified by ISIC and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner/winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/winners and pick a replacement winner/winners.
13. ISIC will notify the winners when, where and how the prize can be claimed.
14. In the instance of a physical prize, ISIC can only post the prize to postal addresses in New Zealand.
15. ISIC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The personal data provided by the participants will be used exclusively in the context of the competition and may be forwarded to the affiliated companies for the purpose of shipping the profits or profit transfers.
19. The winners’ names will be available by request 28 days after closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.